If you have tickets or plan to attend,
• Please do a Lateral Flow Test within 24h , and do not to attend if it is positive, nor if you develop any Covid symptoms, a bad cold/flu symptoms or a cough.
• Please wear a mask throughout the concert and keep it on when invited to join in some of the carols
• At all times please have consideration for other audience members’ safety as well as your own.
• On entering the church, please take the time to scan the Track and Trace check-in QR code onto the NHS Covid-19 App with your smart phone, or write your name and phone number on our track and trace contact list.
• Alcohol Hand Gel will be available, please use this on entry.
• One way system: Please enter the church via the South Door porch and leave via the Tower Room and West Door.
• Refreshments: We shall not serve refreshments prior to the concert. At the interval, refreshments will be available to purchase in the Tower Room.
Wine £2.50, elderflower cordial £1.00, please try to have the correct change available – and a coat!
• Please help yourselves to some complimentary seasonal nibbles and then proceed outside to eat and drink before returning inside via the South Door for the second half of the concert.